This website is operated by Twenty Twenty Learning.
Registered address: Old Stables, Walkers Farm, White Roding, Dunmow, Essex CM6 1RX
Telephone: 01279 877955 Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
This policy sets out how we process any personal data we collect from you or that you provide to us through our website. We confirm that we will keep your information secure and that we will comply fully with all applicable UK Data Protection legislation and regulations. Please read the following information carefully to understand what happens to the personal data that you choose to provide us with, or that we collect from you when you visit this site. By visiting www.20-20learning.com you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
Types of information we may collect from you
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information about individuals who visit and use our website:
Information you supply to us
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you when you fill in forms on our website. The information you give us may include your name, address, email address, school or organisation, phone number and any other details you provide.
Information we collect automatically about you
Each time you visit our website, we may automatically collect information, including the following:
- Technical information. For example, a truncated and anonymised version of your Internet Protocol (IP) address; browser type and version; operating system and platform.
- Information about your visit. This will include the date and time of your visit; what pages you visit; how long you spend on the site; page response times; what you click on and details of downloads.
How we use the information we collect
We use the information in the following ways:
Information you supply to us
We will use this to provide you with information and/or services that you request from us.
Information we automatically collect about you
We will use this information to:
- Administer our site including troubleshooting and statistical purposes.
- To improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective way to meet your needs and for your computer.
- Security and debugging as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
This information is collected anonymously and is not linked to information that identifies you as an individual. We use Google Analytics to track this information.
We do not rent, sell or share personal information about you with other people or other companies.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from third-party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, they will have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – you have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – you have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure: you have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – you have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – you have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
There is no charge for exercising these rights and if you make a request, we will respond within one month.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to make a request.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data. Their address is:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113